Translate

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

RNC: They Cheered, I Cried

I wasn't expecting much today as I listened to the roll call (which, btw, they denied to Conservatives yesterday) but to my surprise, Trump received Iowa's delegates! This is odd, because Sen. Ted Cruz won that state.

Then they manipulated the state delagates (out of alphabetical order) so New York could put him over the top with the count.

I know it's silly. I didn't expect it. But I wept. This does not bode well for him or for me.

He would rather court Bernie Sanders' supporters than Conservatives. Then Sen. Mitch McConnel and House Speaker Paul Ryan are to show up? Talk about inside politics!

Thank you very much to all you phony Conservatives who nominated this Democrat. Great job. We never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

The only thing worse would be Hillary in the White House...

3 comments:

  1. I don't like ANY of the prexy candidates' stance on abortion, but on other issues, the Johnson/Weld ticket has my support, especially given Johnson's record in office as NM governor: https://www.johnsonweld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't go there. He's been running forever, & he is too extremely nutty! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't go there. He's been running forever, & he is too extremely nutty! ☺

    ReplyDelete